Cala-Lily

Random thoughts, reactions and ruminations of a liberal, independent woman, frequent traveler and librarian. Favorite flower: cala lily.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

UH Manoa Library School Graduate & proud Douglass alumna!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Born to Clutter?

Has anyone else seen this article in the NYT? Saying Yes to Mess
It's been on the list of most e-mailed articles all week. I am so excited - finally no need to feel guilty! I am actually promoting creativity and being rational not to waste all that time on de-cluttering. Oh joy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mona said...

hi, L! yes, actually i read this article and felt a little defensive and misunderstood, as i was in the other category. :) but yes absolutely no one should feel bad about their own organization style, or lack thereof.

12/29/2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger Lillian said...

Thanks, Mona. I'm actually pretty schizophrenic about the whole clutter/organization thing. Like at work, I'm probably on your end of the scale. I think I seriously yearn to have EVERYTHING organized even at home...but as I've gotten older, I've realized there just aren't enough hours in my day! (And I'd rather read a book....)

12/29/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home